Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - September Amazon Try On


Amazon's Lark and Ro has become one of my go-to work wear brands.  Their dresses and tops are so cute and always a great price point.  I love this dress with a subtle print and it will transition nicely from fall (bare legs) to winter (tights and boots).  You can wear it on your own or pair it with a blazer or cardigan.  Fit is true to size.  Other color options available.


This is the perfect LBD (little black dress) for work.  The fit is on point, not revealing at all and you can pair it with a blazer or cardigan for layering.  What you can't see on this picture is the twist and key hole detail at the top giving it a little something extra.  My only complaint is that the length was a little long on me and I'd need to get it hemmed.  

I really wanted to like this dress.  I've been on the hunt for a dark green dress because I love the color over the holidays.  The overall fit of this dress was great except for the bottom.  I hated the slightly gathered bottom.  I don't think it's flattering on me at all.  What do you think?


This dress is SOOOO cute. Very comfortable and flattering. The only issue is that I got a defective one. The pockets were sewn completely wrong...they were completely off by at least 6 inches. It went back but I would definitely try it again when my size comes back in. Comes in other colors.

sweater / necklace / dress / booties (similar)

This sweater kept popping up for me as something I might like to buy so finally I decided to pull the trigger.  I wasn't sure how good the quality would be but I was pleasantly surprised.  I wear a lot of navy in the fall so this will be the perfect layering piece whether with a dress or pants.  Comes in other color options.  True to size.


You all know I love an all black look and this is going to be on repeat for me.  It's the perfect work look but could also be dolled up for a night out.  I love changing it up by playing with the shoes and accessories.  If black isn't your thing, try one of the other colors available.  Fit is true to size.  

This is a fabulous sheath dress for work.  It's from my favorite work clothes brand from Amazon, Lark and Ro.  It's extremely flattering and can be worn for most seasons.  Bare legs or with tights...on it's own or with a blazer.  True to size and several colors to pick from.


How cute is this sweater?!?!  It's such a fun piece for the cool fall and winter weekends.  Love the stars pattern.  It's a comfortable oversized look (true to size).  If black and white isn't your style, try one of the other color offerings.  

This is a FABULOUS faux suede moto jacket.  I can't believe it was under $40!!! I really, really wanted one of these during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale but didn't want to sped the money because I wasn't sure how much I was going to really wear it.   But with this price point I jumped at the chance.  Fit is fabulous and you can dress this up or down.  Lots of color to pick from.  Fit is true to size. 


Loving the style of this top.  Super cute ruffle sleeves with fabric detail across the front.  You can dress this up or down.  The color is way out of my comfort zone but I LOVE it.  Works well with my tan coloring.  Other colors available.  Fit is true to size.


I've really been lucking out with all the tops I've found on Amazon this year.  This one included.  Love the stripe with embroider detail.  I love that it's short enough that it will look great with shorts or pants.  Fit is true to size.  Other color options available.


Another work dress from Lark and Ro for the win.  Made of a great ponte material and I love the gathered three-quarter sleeve.  Works now with bare legs and will transition to winter with tights and/or boots.  Comes in some print options but I went with basic black.  Fit is true to size.  

Snuggly sweater weather will be here before we know it and this one is SOOO perfect for those cold winter nights.  Love the green (great for the holidays) and it has a super cute chunky knit.  Fit is true to size.  Other colors available.

Super cozy sweater from Amazon.  Not the best quality but a great one for bumming around the house or having on hand at your office for those chilly days.  It's very oversized so if you don't want that look consider sizing down.  LOTS of colors to pick from


My ONLY real fail from this try on...and it's not really a fail more of a just doesn't work for my body type (which is a bummer because it's super cute)
I really, really wanted this top to work because of love this style (faux wrap with high/low hemline) but it was HUGE on me.  The style is amazing but definitely size down.  There are two other colors available.  Another great one for work or play.  Would look fab under a blazer.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...