Friday, September 13, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Animal Print

Animal Print is all over EVERYTHING fashion this fall so I'm sharing my favorites from several fashion categories - dresses, shoes, accessories and tops.  Check out this week's Five Friday Favorites!

#1 - J.Crew Dress
Animal print with a twist on this J.Crew dress.  LOVE the pops of light pink throughout.  This dress is SUPER flattering.  Love the shirt style and belt.  And of course the best part is that it has pockets!!  Winner, winner!

#2 - Target Slides and Ted Baker Pumps
I'm cheating a little and adding two here because well if you aren't a heels girl than I wanted to share a fabulous flat.  Let's start with the pump.  I'm a BIG fan of Ted Baker shoes for work.  They are pricey but they are worth it because they are comfortable.  I wore these the other day at work and was fine all day long which is incredible because it was the first time I was wearing them.  These snake skin are going to be on repeat this fall/winter to spice up my all black looks.

Second are these super cute and much more affordable slides from Target. They are really comfortable and go with so many things - work or play.  If animal print isn't your thing, they have a bunch of other colors and prints. 

#3 - Stella and Dot Clutch 
LOVE this clutch from Stella and Dot because of the pop of navy and orange in the stripe down the front.  This will go with SO many things.  Inside the clutch will fit everything you need and there's a built in wallet.  Highly recommend!

#4 - Look for Less Sweater 
I snagged this sweater as part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  It sold out really quickly and was barely restocked but lucky for you I found a FABULOUS alternative and a really great price point from Amazon.  If this print isn't for you, check out the other animal print options.


#5 - Stella and Dot Scarf
I was hoping this would have arrived before this post went up because I'm SO excited for it.  Should be here later today so stay tuned for a full review.  But this Stella and Dot scarf is the perfect fall/winter accessory.  I can't wait to pair this with my all black outfits.  Wear it as a wrap or a traditional scarf.  LOVE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...