Friday, September 20, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Latest Sales

So many good sales on some of my favorite summer and fall transition pieces.  Recapping my five favorite here but make sure you check out Nordstrom's latest sale adds, especially all my favorites from the Gibson x HiSugarplum line.

#1 - Jack by BB Dakota top
LOVE this top!  The colors are so perfect for fall or spring. It runs a bit big so I'd recommend sizing up.  I'm in a small.  You definitely need a cami under it...I'm wearing this one in cream.

#2 - Gibson Living in Yellow Shorts
shirt / shorts / necklace / shoes (similar)

Love these shorts (along with the similar Hi Sugarplum ones).  Super comfortable and are a great fall transition with these still warm temps.  You can dress them up or down.  I usually size up one size for a looser fit.  And the shoes in this look also happen to be on sale!

#3 - Gibson One Shoulder Top

I LOVE this one shoulder top.  I wore it a ton this summer.  Was great on it's own with shorts or pants or you could dress it up with skirt.  Fit is true to size.  Other colors and prints available.  First time this has gone on sale and you should definitely snag it! 

#4 - Vince Camuto Sandals
These are the PERFECT fall transition sandal and they are SO comfortable.  Several colors available.  Fit is true to size.  And a bonus this dress also happens to be on sale too!!

#5 - LOFT Floral Dress

This is a super cute LOFT dress that you can really wear in three seasons - spring, summer and fall.  Great layered or on its own.  Love all the colors in the floral print.  Flattering with a tie waist.  Highly recommend.  And it goes great with the #4 on sale sandals.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...