Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Target Tuesday - September Try On

This try on is for all things fall but the weather around here sure isn't feeling like it.  Not sure when I'll actually be able to feature these looks in my #OOTD on Facebook and Instagram

Target has been knocking it out of the park lately with their work wear finds and here's another example.  LOVE this top.  The green color is PERFECT.  The big sleeves are so cute...and not too much because they gather at the wrists.  You can tie the top in a bow or let it go long.  It's also the perfect top for the holidays!!! Fit is true to size.

I love a good shirt dress and this one from the Who What Wear brand is perfect.  It's a nice sturdy cotton with super cute button details on the front.  Perfect for work or throw on some flats to dress it down.  Fit is true to size.

I love a good pullover sweater in the fall/winter months.  And this one from Prologue brand is super cute and SO soft.  Love that the sleeves are in between full length and three-quarter.  Other colors available but I'm partial to the blush.  Fit is true to size.

This is a super cute pullover.  Dress it up for work or go casual for weekend wear.  It's the perfect fall red color.  Love the slightly exaggerated bottom of the sleeve...not too exaggerated that it will get in the way.  It's just enough to make it fun.  Fit is true to size.  Definitely do the French tuck to give yourself some shape.


I'm a BIG fan of faux leather.  I have several faux leather jackets, skirts and leggings.  This one is so chic.  Perfect for work or a night out.  Will go with so many looks.  I styled it for a night out with bare legs but you can definitely pair with boots and our tights.  For work this would look super chic with a white button down instead of the top I'm wearing.  Fit is true to size.  

This A New Day dress reminds me so much of a favorite shift dress I got a few years ago from the Lush brand at Nordstrom.  Love this style as it's great to transition with seasons....works bare legged, with tights or with boots.  I also love this wine color.  Fit is true to size.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...