Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Dressing Room Diaries - January Amazon Fashion Finds

Here's a recap of some recent Amazon finds...some of them were in December but I didn't get a chance to do a full recap but they still work now. 

Here's a great cozy sweater I got on LIGHTNING deal.  Love the knit and the batwing sleeves.  Comes in a bunch of colors...I opted for cream to transition to spring in the cooler March/April months.  Fit is true to size. 

Ignore the wet hair but don't ignore this super cute dress.  Love polka dot print.  I opted for my go-to black but there are lots of colors to pick from.  Fit is true to size.  And this is the perfect transition to spring dress.  

I had originally bought this dress thinking I'd be tan in Puerto Rico but if you follow me on Facebook then you know that trip didn't happen.  I decided to keep this dress because I love the off the shoulder and high low style.  Fit is true to size.  I'll probably bring this one with me on spring break.  

I snagged this dress on lightning deal and I'm SO glad I did. I LOVE it and it's PERFECT for work. In fact I think I'll wear it tomorrow. Very comfortable and so chic. The length works for me even thought I'm 5'1". It's great for this weird weather where it's cold in the morning and warms up in the afternoon. Fit is true to size...I'm wearing a small. Lots of colors to pick from.


shirt / skirt / shoes (similar)


I LOVE pleated skirts.  I have three in my closet already...and this one is the perfect add to the collection.  This one is perfect for the holidays but there are other colors available if you want something less festive.  Fit is true to size.  

I LOVE when Big Mini and I twin in our fabulous winter coats.  She loves how warm she is in this.  Comes in a bunch of colors but we had to get the same color.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...