Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Target Tuesday - First Dressing Room Diary of 2020

Finally getting my first blog post up for 2020 and what better way to kick it off then with a #TargetTuesday try on.

You know I love my athleisure wear for weekends and work from home days and this Joy Lab turtleneck sweatshirt is AMAZING.  So comfortable and cozy.  Nice length to wear with leggings.  Fit is true to size.  Also comes in a blush color.

I had originally gotten these pajamas to take on our vacation to Puerto Rico.  They are so soft and comfortable.  These remind me of my favorite Nordstrom brand (but a fraction of the price).  These will definitely be on repeat this summer.

This graphic tee represents most days in my house.  Whether its work, kids or life...mama loves some wine to unwind.  With this shirt I sized up to a small because I didn't want it to be too tight.  It's made of soft cotton...great with jeans or leggings.

I love the style of this Who What Wear dress...so much movement and the tie neck detail is spot on.  Comes in other prints too.  My only issue with this dress is the length.  Normally I can get away with midi-length as full length on my frame but with this dress it just hits at a weird spot.  I would recommend this dress if you are taller than 5'1".

This dress was just ok for me.  I LOVE the print but the length of the dress is weird on my 5'1" frame.  Sleeves are gathered which is a cute detail.  I like that it's belted to give me a waist.  Great for work or an event.  Fit is true to size.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...