Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Quarantine Reorganizing - Small Touches in Kitchen

During this quarantine, I decided I was going to make the most of it and use this time at home to reorganize and declutter my house...one room at a time. This was a New Years resolution that I started and now I have plenty of time to finish it. First up was the kitchen (since the pantry has stayed organized). Each day I went through one or two cabinets and drawers and reorganized and purged things. And oh it feels so good! I got rid of a lot and tackled a few small organizing projects.

Under the kitchen sink has always been a hot mess and so hard to find things till now. I got a two-tiered organizer that pulls out so everything has its place and the other side the bottles are neatly organized in a bin.

I also decided to simply the kitchen sink area and loving that there's barely anything on it.



The last organization project in the kitchen was organizing the drawers. I picked up a few drawer organizing to make it easier to find things. I forgot I had some of this stuff.



The next project I'm going to tackle is the guest room closet/drawers. It is where I keep all of our extra sheets, towels and other random things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...