Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Target Tuesday - Quarantine Try On Session #2

This is my go-to color for spring and summer so I had to snag this top from the Who What Wear brand.  I love the bright and vibrant color and the ruffle detail is perfect. You can dress it up or down...pair with pants or shorts. Also comes in a chambray color. Fit is true to size.

This is the perfect sweatshirt to add to your comfy clothes collection. And let's face it we are all basically living in comfy clothes these days. Pairs great with leggings, jeans or shorts. I size up for a larger fit. Other colors and prints available. Highly recommend.



I love eyelet for spring/summer and this three-quarter sleeve top from Target's A New Day line is SO cute. Very comfortable and looks great with jeans or shorts. Comes in a pretty red color too. Fit is true to size.

I'm trying to change up my athleisure wear a bit and not always wear leggings and these joggers are PERFECT. Very comfortable and the length isn't an issue. Come in a few colors but I went with the blue because I already have a similar black pair. Fit is true to size. I definitely recommend checking them out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...