Thursday, May 14, 2020

Dressing Room Diaries - Amazon May Try On



I LOVE eyelet and this top is SO cute for the spring/summer months. Cute ruffle sleeve detail. Works great with jeans or shorts. Fit is true to size and comes in a bunch of colors. You may remember this top from my OOTD when I was "dressing" up on the weekends. :)



I don't know about you but I've always on the hunt for the perfect white v-neck tee and I think I found one (and it's under $20). It is from Amazon's The Drop brand and I love it. Perfect deep (but not too deep) v-neck, length isn't too long and it has just the right amount of baggy to form fitting ration. I'm obsessed with it and want to get it in more colors. Highly recommend! 


It's hard to believe that this sweatshirt is from the Amazon Essentials line. The quality feel like it could be from GAP. I love that it's a little longer in length to wear with leggings. Super cozy and comfortable. Several colors to pick from. Fit is true to size. It has already gotten some use this month since we've had some cooler days. 

When we get back to going out and about and back into the office, this leopard dress is perfect. It's very flattering and very comfortable. Great for the transitioning weather. There are other animal print color options available. Fit is true to size. 

I love a good romper and this one is PERFECT for the spring/summer weather. It's made of a soft cotton which makes it super comfortable. Thick enough straps so your bra doesn't show. Dress it up or down. Pair with a jean jacket for cooler days. Comes in a bunch of color options. Fit is true to size. 
I never thought I'd be one for white leggings but I'm living in leggings these days so might as well change it with a white pair. Love the fit of these...nice high waist and the length is perfect for my height. If white isn't your thing, don't worry they have all different colors. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...