Sunday, June 28, 2020

Dressing Room Diaries - Amazon June Try On



This is a FABULOUS lightweight sweatshirt from Hanes...yes probably the brand of your husbands undershirts. It has been my go-to sweatshirt for these cooler days/nights. Great for layering. And it's ONLY $8 (as of post time). Comes in a few colors. I sized up to a small.


I'm a sucker for anything seersucker or faux seersucker so when I saw this dress I HAD to try it. I love everything about it - flutter sleeves, perfect v-neck and tiered detail. Fit is true to size. If you aren't a fan of the blue/white stripe, there are other prints and solids to pick from. I wore it out already for our first date night since quarantine...and you will definitely see it again.
dress / earrings (similar) / purse / shoes

There's nothing like a white dress in the summer and this one is a fabulous, affordable find! It is lined and not see through. There are other colors available if white isn't your thing but I like the blank canvas to add pops of color with jewelry, shoes and lipstick. 

I love a good jumpsuit and this one is AMAZING. Feels like you are wearing pajamas. You can dress it up or down depending on your mood. Works with most heights because it's gathered at the bottom so you can adjust. Fit is true to size and it comes in a bunch of colors.

I'm such a fan of the Daily Ritual brand and this dress doesn't disappoint. It's the perfect lounge around, work from home or run errands dress. Comes in a bunch of different colors but I'm partial to the black and white print. Fit is true to size.

This is another Daily Ritual dress win. LOVE the racerback style. Not too form fitting and has the perfect amount of swing. Again it comes in a bunch of colors. Fit is true to size. Wear on it's own or layer with a jacket.

Amazon wins again in the cover up category. I LOVE this knit one. Just the right amount of coverage and it's a fun pop of color. If pink isn't your color, don't worry it comes in a BUNCH of options. HIGHLY recommend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...