Friday, June 26, 2020

Five Friday Favorites - One Piece Bathing Suits

I've been getting some requests for suggestions for one piece bathing suits so this week's Five Friday Favorites is focused on all my favorites....and there were so many I couldn't keep it to just five so enjoy the two bonus ones! And make sure you check out my post on how to keep your bathing suits organized

I've had this Cupshe one piece for a couple years now and LOVE it. The mermaid print is so cute. Full coverage with subtle built in cups. I know lots of you have bought this one and if you haven't yet, I highly recommend you do! Fit is true to size. I'm in a small.

#2 - One Shoulder
If you are looking for a one-piece that has a little more of a style element to it, then try this one shoulder one from Cupshe. Love the color blocking and subtle texture. Comes in a couple other color options but I'm partial to the baby blue and white. Fit is true to size. I'm in a small.

#3 - Palm Print
This Cupshe palm print suit so SO cute and very flattering. A not too deep v-neck with ruffle detail and small cutout. Fit is true to size. I'm in a small.

#4 - Color Blocking
I got so many compliments on this Cupshe suit last year. I love the color blocking style. It hugs in all the right places. I feel secure because it has a built in shelf bra with subtle padding. Cross style in the back. Highly recommend. Fit is true to size. I'm in a small. 

#5 - Floral Print
I absolutely LOVE this floral Cupshe one. I wish it also came in a bikini style. The floral print is super cute and it has ruffle sleeve detail. It's a nice plunging neck line but not too much...my girls still felt secure. There is something about the style of this suit that I felt like it sucked my tummy in just right. Fit is true to size. I'm in a small. If floral isn't your thing, this suit also comes in a bunch of solid colors.

#6 - Deep V from J.Crew
If you are looking for something that's a little sexy, then try this deep V one from J.Crew. Definitely shows off the girls but not too in your face. Comes in a bunch of colors. Fit is true to size. I'm in a size 4. And right now you can get it 40% off with code CHECKOUT (this was as of post time).

This suit has been a fan favorite for a couple years. It's full coverage with lots of support but you don't lose the style elements. Love the straps and peek-a-boo waist. Comes in a bunch of colors and now prints. I'm loving the pink stripe and the palm versions. Fit is true to size. I'm in small.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...