Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Target Tuesday - Quarantine Try On Session #3

Is it really considered quarantine?!?!? I'm going to go with it since I can't be in public places without a mask, I have to make specific reservations to go to the pool and dining out options are limited. Until life goes back to normal...we will just say it's quarantine.


I have been loving what Target's Universal Thread brand had been coming out with this season and this shirt is another winner. Nice lightweight material. Works great with shorts or pants. Several prints to pick from but I love the white/blue one. Fit is true to size. It's meant to be a looser fit.

This is the perfect, light weight cotton dress for summer. You can throw on for really any occasion...dress it up or down. It would also work well as a swim cover up. Comes in a few colors. Fit is true to size. Highly recommend.

I love longer flowy dresses in the summer but I have a hard time finding ones that fit me in the length but thankfully with the new midi style it works. This Universal Thread one is a great example. I love the tiered detail and that the straps are thick enough that there's no issue wearing a bra. Comes in a bunch of colors (I really love the pink option). Fit is true to size.


Love this puff sleeve shirt from the A New Day brand. It's extremely versatile. You can dress it up or down and pair with shorts or pants. Fit is true to size and it comes in a few other colors. And its under $20! Highly recommend.  I've already gotten some wear out of it. 


I've love the idea of a sweater tank but I wasn't a big fan of this one. I think it's specifically because of the color I chose. The color is amazing but the stitching around the top shows whatever you are wearing underneath it so unless you are going to wear a tank top or don't care if your full bra shows through, I wouldn't wear it. The other colors might be a different story.

shirt / shorts (similar) / sandals

How cute is this one shoulder top from Target's Who What Wear line. Love that you can pair it with shorts or pants. Fabulous puff sleeve detail that makes it's look a lot more expensive. It will be perfect for that first night out after quarantine and it's a great price point. Fit is true to size.




1 comment:

Cyrus Raaj said...

kids clothing is a good topic for me to find details about kids, thanks for shar this info

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...