Friday, June 5, 2020

Five Friday Favorites - Accessories for Summer

With it starting to feel like summer (it's only a few weeks away) and states starting to slowly open things up, I think I'd focus this week's Five Friday Favorites on my favorite accessories all but one are from last season, are still available and I'll be wearing them all summer.


#1 - Statement Earrings
earrings / romper (similar)

I LOVE these $15 earrings from Amazon. They are lightweight and SO fun summer. There are SO many great colors to pull from your summer wardrobe.  I sometimes find myself buying pieces in my wardrobe to go with the earrings! Highly recommend. I've already worn them a couple of times this season.


Outfit #1 - earrings / shirt / jeans / shoes
Outfit #2 - earrings / shirt / sunnies / purse / shorts (similar) / shoes 


#2 - Enso Rings

Normally this is my ring for spring/summer on the weekends by I've been rocking it since we were in quarantine. It so lightweight and durable. They come in a ton of colors. These are perfect for when you are at the pool and the beach.   

#3 - Best. Sunnies. Ever
These are seriously the best sunnies ever. I discovered them last year and got my whole step family hooked. They block the sun, are very fashionable AND an amazing under $20 price point. I've been wearing them all quarantine.


Outfit #1 - sunnies / dress / shoes
Outfit #2 - sunnies / shirt / jeans / flops 

#4 - Rattan Purse

Let me introduce you to the most perfect and versatile purse for spring/summer. You can dress it up or down. Carries everything I need for a night out or when I need to run a quick errand. And it goes with any outfit. 

I shared the most versatile purse, now here are the most versatile shoes. These are the only new addition this year. I got them from Target and they are AMZING. Extremely comfortable and like with the purse, you can dress them up or down. Fit is true to size.

Outfit #1 - earrings / tank / shorts (similar) / shoes
Outfit #2 - jacket / dress / shoes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...