Friday, July 17, 2020

Five Friday Favorites - What I'm Loving this Beach Trip

We've had a great week at the beach. It was so good to be at a different place. We kept with the same quarantining and haven't left the beach house (had all our groceries delivered via Instacart). Here are some of the items I've been loving on this trip.

#1 - Beach Bag
This bag has been my favorite bag to use all summer. Fits everything we have in a nice and organized manner. And what I LOVE the most about it for the beach is that it's mesh so the sand doesn't get all in the bag. It's back in stock but it sells out quickly.


#2 - Beach Hat

This hat was a last minute purchase before the beach. I've been trying really hard to take care of my skin and limit sun exposure and this hat is perfect for it. It has a nice wide brim but was sold me was the fact that I can have my hair up in a ponytail or bun while wearing the hat. A nice bonus is that it rolls up for easy packing.

#3 - Face Mask
This intense hydrating mask is a skin life saver while I've been at the beach. My skin gets SO dry from all the beach and pool time so after my shower I lather this on my face and it gives it a big drink. I use it regularly at home but this is the first time bringing it to the beach and I'm SO glad I did. 

#4 - Sand Cup Holder
This holder was gifted to me a few years ago by my SIL and I've used it every beach trip since. It's the PERFECT lay at the beach accessory. Fit's my Yeti perfectly so it doesn't get sandy and I can easily access it.  I've gifted it now to family and friends. HIGHLY recommend.


#5 - Sweatshirt

This was a recent Amazon purchase and I last minute added it to my beach packing for those cool nights on the beach. I'm so glad I did because I've worn it almost every night. It's SO soft! Comes in a bunch of colors. I size up to a small because I like a looser fit. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...