Friday, July 24, 2020

Five Friday Favorites - Recent Buys

Here's a quick roundup of some of my favorite purchases in this week's Five Friday Favorites.

#1 - Rothy's Mask
These Rothy's masks just came back in stock this week and they are by far my favorite adult masks. It's SO much more breathable than others I've tried. Comes in a two pack with this pink/orange combo and a light/dark blue combo. HIGHLY recommend. Snag them now because they will sell out.

#2 - Old Navy Jumpsuit 
I LOVE a good jumpsuit and after I saw my SIL in this one at the beach, I needed to have it. Super soft material because its part of the Old Navy Activewear line. Comes in a bunch of colors and sizes (petite and tall). I'm wear a regular small for reference.

#3 - Cross Body Bag

SO many of my blogger friends rave about this cross body bag and I finally got one and LOVE it.  Fits everything I need (even my laptop). Comes in a bunch of colors...I went with camel to go with everything. It doesn't come with a strap but that's the fun of it, you can pick a variety of adjustable straps to change up the look bag and coordinate your outfit. Right now I have the embroidered one but have a lot of other ones on my wish list. Shop all of Social Threads bags and straps here.

#4 - BuDhaGirl All Weather Bangles

I am OBSESSED with these all weather bangles. They look like fancy gold bangle bracelets but they are made with a material that makes them weightless, soundless and waterproof. You can wear them anywhere and every where. They go with SO many outfits...including your bathing suits. They come in a variety of colors and tones. I started with gold because it would go with the most things. Wear them all or only a few. HIGHLY recommend.

#5 - Hi Sugarplum Gibson Celebrate Summer Collection

I always love Cassie from Hi Sugarplum's collaborations with Gibson and her Celebrate Summer line didn't disappoint. Read all the review on my Dressing Room Diary post. 




 dress / shoes 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...