Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Target Tuesday - Dresses, Dresses, Dresses...and a Graphic Tee



How fabulous is the animal print on this dress. I also love the puff sleeves. This is a great transition from summer to fall when we still have those warmer September/October days. Fit is true to size (the sleeves are a little snug).

I am obsessed with this dress from Target's Prologue line. It's a midi length so basically a maxi on me which is perfect. Has a slight hi-low hemline with makes it unique. Comes in a few colors I tried it of course in black but then went with this slate blue too. I surprisingly decided to keep the slate blue. Fit is true to size. LOVE this one!


Who doesn't love a graphic tee?!?! And well, margaritas (specifically fresh watermelon ones) have been my jam this quarantine. This shirt was perfect and has been on repeat this summer. Great with sporty shorts or denim ones. Fit is true to size. 

You know I can't resist a little black dress and this one from Target's Wild Fable line is SOOO cute. Love the ruching detail so you feel secure without having to wear a bra. Great length for any height. Comes in a bunch of colors. Fit is true to size. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...