Thursday, September 24, 2020

Dressing Room Diaries - September Amazon Try On

A fun mix of summer and fall transition finds on Amazon this month. Check out the try ons! 


I'm obsessed with this dress...yes I should have steamed it before trying it on but I was lazy. I love the tiered detail and the ruffle sleeves. Such a fabulous dress. Wear on it's own or pair with a jacket. Comes in a bunch of colors. I'm wearing a small and it fits great.


I love a good maxi dress and this one is SO cute. Such a pretty blue print and cute details with the strapless ruffle top. Now I'm 5'1" so it's a bit long on me if I wear flats but perfect if I'm in heels. Other prints available. Fit is true to size.

Now give me a little break on the photo, I took it post workout because I had to capture the amazing-ness of these shorts. I'm a big fan of Lululemon Speed Up Shorts but wanted to find some at a better price point. Well I found them thanks of course as always to Amazon and the CRZ YOGA brand. Overall the fit and weight of the shorts is the same. I found them to be very comfortable to run/do a workout in. Fit is true to size (I'm wearing a small)They also come in a 2.5" version that I want to try next.

I should have steamed this one as well but I couldn't wait to try it on. It is AMAZING...the perfect fall romper. Love the ruffles on the shorts and arms. Hubs was obsessed too...she said it made my legs look long and lean. Comes in a few colors. Fit is true to size, I'm in a small. Definitely recommend this one!
Looking for cozy PJs then take a look at this set. Nice and comfortable and I'm just obsessed with this pink print. If it isn't your thing there are TONS of prints to pink from including a bunch of tie dye which is so in right now. I'm in a small which is oversized but I like that with my PJs. If you want more of a true fit, consider sizing down.

I loved this dress when I put it on. The color and fit is on point. I'm 5'1" so to find a maxi dress that doesn't require alterations is huge! Unfortunately as I was about to walk out the door my husband said it's completely see through. Oops! When the light hit it at just the right angle you could see everything. So back in the packaging and returned it went. :(

sweatshirt / shorts (similar)

Loving this sweatshirt from Amazon Essentials line. I love for a bunch of reasons - 1) it's under $20 2) the stripes match up perfectly with shorts I already have and 3) it's super comfortable. I'm wearing a small and it fits great. If the stripe isn't for you, check out all the other colors that are available.

I really, really wanted to like this dress. I've seen so many of my other blogger friends rocking it and I thought it could be the perfect fall transition...working from home dress. Well it just didn't work on me. I think I'm too petite for it. Overall I felt like I was wearing a Little House on the Prairie potato sack. I think this would work on the right body type so definitely try it for yourself...and if it works, send me a picture so I can share!

As we transition to fall it's super chilly in the morning and then warm in the afternoon. This Daily Ritual tank which is under $10 is the perfect piece for fall. Layer it with a sweater or jacket in the morning and then shed your layers in the afternoon. Fit is true to size (I'm in an XS). Other colors available.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...