Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Target Tuesday - Fall Transition Pieces

Whenever I go back to work (hoping its by October...once I have things figured out I'll share more), I've decided even if it's work from home I'm still somewhat dressing up to feel normal so of course that means I need some new fall dresses...like the next few I found at Target. 

I love how flattering this dress is on me. Normally I don't like cinch waists because that's my self-conscious area but this one works so well. Perfect transition dress for fall with the cap sleeve and gorgeous floral print. You can pair with flats or heels or sandals. Dress it up a bit more with a blazer or dress it down with a denim jacket. Very versatile. Fit is true to size. Comes in other prints and two solid options. 



This Wild Fable dress has all of my favorites - ruffles, delicate details and is oh so girly. It is super flattering with the gathered waist. Fit is true to size (I'm in an XS). Wear it now and transition with a sweater or denim jacket and booties for cooler temps. Highly recommend.



We get a tease of fall at the beginning of September and then sure enough it gets super hot again. And that's when this dress comes in play. It's a pretty fall floral pattern and will keep you cool during those hot days but you can still wear it as the cool temps come back, just pair it with a jean jacket. Fit is true to size. 

This is another super cute fall transition dress from Wild Fable (again).  Love the color palette of the floral print. Overall the dress is super cute but it definitely runs on the smaller side both in the bust and the length (I'm 5'1"for reference) so I definitely recommend sizing up. Comes in one other print option and two solid colors as well. 


Here's another fabulous fall transition dress...again from Wild Fable. I feel like a broken record but they are killing it right now. This one comes in two super cute prints - blue and pink version along with solid black and white options. Fit is true to size and this one isn't nearly as short as the last one. 


And when the weather starts to get even cooler you can pair a jean jacket or sweater with it. This one from Target is perfect. The cream color goes with SO much and will be the perfect fall cozy sweater. Fit is a bit oversized, I'm in an XS. There are several colors to pick from. 


I love a good slouchy sweater and this one from the A New Day brand is on point. Super cozy and comfortable but still stylish (even with the oversized fit). Comes in several colors and stripe options. It's a really soft knit. Highly recommend.


Ruffles and eyelet two of my favorite things and they are both in this fabulous transition top from the A New brand. I picked this one up in the store (yes I should have steamed it first) and decided to go out of my comfort zone with this mustard yellow color...even though I really wanted the black. I tried but I'm not loving this color on me (it's not available online) so I think I need to return for the black. Fit is true to size and there are several colors available. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...