Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Target Tuesday - Overdue Try On Session



shirt (similar) / skirt

I just want to twirl, twirl, twirl in this fabulous pleated skirt. This is so fabulous. I love everything about it, the print, fit and colors. Wear it now and again in the spring. It can be worn so many different ways, dressed up and down. Very versatile piece. It's a keeper for me and you should grab one too. If floral isn't your thing, there are two solid options too.


Love a waffle shirt in the fall. They are great on their own or layered with a cute button down or sweater. This one from Wild Fable brand is super cute. Soft material with a hi low waist. Comes in a few colors. Fit is true to size. The white is a bit see-through so you might want a cami underneath.


Absolutely LOVE this top! The fabric is perfect for the fall transition weather...very breathable. Love the bubble style sleeves. You can easily dress it up or down and pair with shorts or pants. I was unsure of the color but really love the yellow. If this isn't your cup of tea, there are lots of colors or prints to pick from. Fit is true to size. Highly recommend. 

If you saw my last Target Tuesday post, then you know I'm a BIG fan of the fall transition dress. I don't know how I missed this one in the first go-round but it' definitely fits the bill. Love the babydoll style and the exaggerated sleeves. The length is great and overall fit is perfect (true to size). If you aren't a fan of this print, check out the solid teal one. Love it. 

Here's another fabulous floral print dress but a completely different color palette. And this one actually probably fits my skin tone best. Comes in a few color options. Love the lace trim detail with the tiered skirt. I found this one ran a bit small, I'm in an XS and I'm returning it for a small. Highly recommend! 

Another super cute fall top. I love the print, longer short sleeve style and ruffle detail. Fit is true to size. Comes in a couple of prints if this one isn't your thing. Wear it now for fall and then again in when we get into spring with white jeans. Love, love! 


I love a good sweater dress. I don't really have anywhere to wear this too right now (except when I work from home). This green is the PERFECT color for fall. If that's not your thing they have few other colors. Material is very soft, not itchy at all. Fit is true to size. Highly recommend. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...