Sunday, November 1, 2020

Dressing Room Diaries - October Amazon Try On

Love when it turns to sweater weather. And by sweater weather I mean just cold enough that you need a sweater but not too cold where you need a jacket. I scored a couple of fabulous sweater finds this month that I highly recommend. 

I LOVE the gathered/dolman sleeve style of this sweater. It's SO comfortable. Dress it up or down. Great quality. Fit is true to size. Comes in a few colors. Highly recommend. This one will be on repeat this fall/winter for sure!  



This was one of the clothing purchases from Prime Day. It's from one of my favorite brands, Astr the Label, and it's the perfect holiday sweater. I love the peek-a-boo shoulder because it gives it a little something extra. Fit is true to size. You can dress it up with Spanx and pumps or dress it down with jeans and a pair of Uggs. Fit is true to size. 

Done with the sweaters for this month's review but I've got a few more fabulous finds to share with you.


We got a Peloton during quarantine (best. purchase. ever) and I quickly learned how sweaty I get when I bike so I wanted more of a crop tank...a little more coverage than a sports bra but not full length. And this one is perfect. It's slight padded (they are removable) and gives great support. It's the perfect workout tank. Fit is true to size. Comes in a bunch of colors.  

This was another Amazon Prime Day purchase. Since I'm working from home every day now and I don't need shoes, I've been living in slippers. Sometimes my slippers are too hot for my feet but these new slippers are a good compromise - comfortable, breathable and cute! I normally wear a 6.5 shoe so I got these in a 7-8 and they fit perfectly. There are other colors available too. 


tank / jeans / jacket (similar)

I love a good layering tank and I've had my eye on this one for a while. I finally pulled the trigger and it's awesome. Love the color...lots to pick from. The lace detail is perfect. It works great on its own or layered with a jacket. Highly recommend. 


Ok I'm definitely not a fall hat girl. I really, really wanted to be and I'm glad I tried but it just doesn't work for me. I see so many of you rockin it and it looks fabulous on you but me, not so much. 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...