Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Target Tuesday - Long Overdue Try On

Here's a LONG overdue Target Try On. Some great athletic, athleisure pieces, a fabulous dress and a guest appearance. 


Now that we are a Peloton family (we have the bike and tread) and I'm not going to a gym, I much prefer to wear a sports bra and leggings to do my workout so I've decided to upgrade my collection with some longer sports bras (I still get self conscious even at home). I'm loving this asymmetrical one from Target's Joy Lab collection. Really soft and sweat absorbent. Several colors to chose from. Size is pretty true, I'm in a small. 


Another fabulous workout sports bra/tank. Love the mesh detail for some extra ventilation for my extra sweaty workouts. Great support and is very comfortable. Fit is true to size. Also comes in black. 


I've got a Zoom friendly work/athleisure top for you. This funnel neck sweatshirt works great for those waist up phone calls but you can easily pair it with comfy leggings. Great ribbed detail and the zippers on either side allow you to adjust the waist. Normally I size up in sweatshirt but I'm in an XS in this one and it works great. Comes in a bunch of colors too. 

necklace (on sale) / dress

I am OBSESSED with this dress. It's the perfect spring print and I will definitely be wearing it a lot whether I'm working from home or in the office. You can dress it up or down and layer it. Fit is true to size.It's currently on sale plus an extra percentage off with Target Circle. Highly recommend. 

It's been a while since Big Mini has taken a turn in the OOTD mirror. She's had a bit of a growth spurt and we needed to get her some new PJs. She's LOVING these tie-dye ones. They are SUPER soft and very comfy (her words)/ Fit is pretty true to size. She's in an 8. They actually have this set for the entire family for a matching look but we just decided to get them for her. She liked them so much that I ordered them for her in another print

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...