Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Target Tuesday - Mainly Spring/Summer Try On






I am obsessed with this camo fleece. It is SO cozy and warm. Love the camo print because it has some subtle pink through out. Fit is true to size. I'm in a small.

sweatshirt / jeans / boots (similar)

Tie-dye is still in style and I am LOVING this sweatshirt. Perfect slightly oversized fit (I'm in a small). If tie-dye isn't your thing, don't worry this sweatshirt comes in all different prints/styles. 

shirt / shorts / shoes

I love a good a paper bag short. These are such a unique color...one I don't have in my closet so I'm keeping them. They are super comfortable and great length (wish they were a bit shorter). They will look much better on me once I have a tan.   

I'm a sucker for a cute babydoll dress and this one from the Who What Wear brand is SO cute. Puff sleeve with a texture fabric. It's perfect for work or play and layering. Fit is true to size. 

In the spring/summer months I love sleeping in a nightgown and this one from Target's Stars Above brand fits the bill. Soft material, nice and lightweight and the length is perfect for me (I'm 5'1" for reference). Highly recommend.


I LOVE that dress season is almost here. I live in these types of dresses all spring/summer. What I love the most about this style dress from A New Day brand is it can be worn for work or play depending on how much I dress it up with shoes/jewels. Very comfortable and figure flattering. Layer it with a blazer or jacket on the cooler days. 


dress / shoes

I love wearing this color. One of my besties told me I should wear it more because it is "my" color. And the more I wear it, I think she's right. Don't worry if it isn't your color, this dress comes in a bunch of options. Love the lightweight gauze feel. You could also wear this as a cover up. Fit is a bit big so you might want to consider sizing down. I'm in an XS.

And Big Mini had a little shopping spree. She went through a growth spurt so I needed to get her some new clothes for our upcoming spring break trip. I love that she's got her own sense of style now. 

I'm not the only one who loves the tie dye trend. Big Mini is OBSESSED with this dress. She loves the maxi style and the flowiness when she walks. 


Big Mini loves anything tie dye and this shirt is PERFECT for her. Also comes in a pink/red combo. Also these white shorts are so cute. Love the fray detail. I wish they came in my size. I do find Cat & Jack shorts do run a bit big so we size down. 


I was surprised that she picked this t-shirt because pink hasn't been her color lately. It's a soft tee and will be great for everyday wear this spring and summer. And these shorts are darling. If you look close enough you can see the sequin cut out detail. She's obsessed with them.

Another maxi dress for the win! This girls is loving the long and flowiness of the maxi dress. This one has cute ruffle sleeve details. It comes in another floral print (which I liked more). 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...