Friday, March 26, 2021

Five Friday Favorites - Amazon Finds

I haven't been doing a ton of Amazon fashion shopping partly because I just haven't been feeling like shopping! I know that's a shocker (even my husband commented on the lack of packages) but truthfully it's groundhog day every day so I'm just not motivated. I have found a few items that I love so sharing them for this week's Five Friday Favorites! 


Love a good sweatshirt these days and this cropped one from Amazon's Core 10 line is amazing. The perfect cropped length for me. Love the funnel neck. Fit is true to size. Other colors available.


#2 - Summer Purse

LOVE, LOVE this purse I snagged the other day. I can't wait to rock it on spring break. Love the bamboo and the sturdiness of it. There are two different sizes...I opted to go for the smaller one and it will fit everything I need for a night out. 

When I travel I don't like to bring big containers of everything so this little contraption allows me to bring my shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion all in one. You can really put whatever you want in them but that's what I picked. Stores easily in my cosmetic bag. The only down side is that it requires a lot of pumps to get out the amount I need but its worth it. 

I absolutely LOVE this dress. I love the babydoll style with the ruffle sleeves. It's so comfortable but still flattering. And, the color is SO me!! If you aren't into pink, don't worry there are other colors available. Layer it with a jacket for cooler days. Fit is true to size. I'm in a small. And did I mention it's under $30! Definitely one to check out! 

I just ordered my second pair of these joggers because they are so amazing. A nice slim fit and flattering but SO comfortable. I actually sized down to an XS in these and they fit great. Come in a bunch of colors and are constantly in and out of stock. Highly recommend. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...