Sunday, March 28, 2021

Dressing Room Diaries - J.Crew Factory

J.Crew Factory has been hitting it out of the park lately with their spring and summer looks. I did a major haul that I had to share with you. 


I needed a bit of a refresh on my lounge wear for spring. Loving this set...comfy sweats and who doesn't love a graphic tee. I'm in a small in both...I like looser fits for pjs/comfy clothes. Sweats come in a bunch of different colors and lots of graphic tees to coordinate. 

Another add to my PJs/loungewear are these ADORABLE gingham pajamas. Love the bright pink. Super comfortable. I know they probably look a bit big, I size up one size (in a small) because I like a bigger fit for my PJs. 



I am definitely spring break ready in this floral bikini number. I'm very partial to this french cut style because it fits the girls and keeps them in while I'm playing in the pool with the minis. Love the floral detail on this one and I have so many cover ups that will work with it. 


top / pants / sunnies / earrings (oldies from vineyard vines) / sandals (oldies from Target)

This outfit just screams spring! Love this top. It has the cutest details - ruffle sleeves, high neck and the cutouts along the collar bone. Comes in a couple of colors. Fit is true to size. I also love these white jeans. They are a straight leg which I wasn't sure I would like but I do. These are very comfortable and the button fly is a great detail. Fit is true to size. 


This is a super cute lightweight top for spring. I love the swiss dot detail on the material. There are a few colors available. I went with vibrant red but I think it's more of an orange. This is a great shirt for work or play. Works well with pants or shorts. Fit is true to size. 


Perfect spring/summer accessories to give your looks some color. They are stretchy so they will fit most wrists. And since I ordered them, they've added green, white and another blue color! 

These are fabulous flip flops for summer. Very comfortable and look super chic and they are under $20!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...