Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Target Tuesday - A Mix Bag of Try Ons

A mix bag of different styles for this try on...enjoy!!!

Super cute dress with the perfect ruffle hem detail. This dress is so versatile. Wear it to work, play or the pool. It's fabulous on it's own or pair it with a blazer for work or throw it over the bathing suit when you head to the pool/beach. Fit is true to size. Comes in a bunch of colors.  

This top is the perfect transition top to spring. Cute ruffle and embroider detail and has a peplum top which is forgiving on the waist. Perfect top for your video calls. Comes in blue and black as well. Fit is a bit big so consider sizing down. 

I'm such a sucker for a cute black dress and this puff sleeve one from the A New Day brand got me. I love the sleeves and the swiss dot fabric. Extremely flattering (supposed to be midi but a little longer on me). And the best part is that it has POCKETS!!  Fit is true to size. Also comes in a light purple. 

I love these cropped muscle tanks from the Joy Brand so much that I got them in two color. Really soft, lightweight material. Great for working out or just lounging around. They come in a BUNCH of colors. HIGHLY recommend. Fit is true to size. And they are under $20!!!


This wasn't my favorite of the Target dresses I have tried on this season. I love the blue/white stripe. Reminded me of seersucker but I didn't think the dress was very flattering on me. I think if I was a bit taller. Fit is true to size. Also comes in a light tan/white stripe. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...