Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Target Tuesday - Spring and Summer Tops, Dresses

A quick little Target Tuesday try on for you with some super cute tops and dress for spring and summer...and a bikini thrown in for good measure. :) 

shirt / shorts (similar) / shoes

How cute is the ruffle sleeve top!?!?! It's the perfect $20 spring/summer top. I had to try it in two colors but there are SO many more options. Fit is true to size. You can dress it up or down. Definitely a winner for your summer wardrobe. 



This is a super cute babydoll style dress. Love the floral print...perfect for spring/summer. Fit is true to size. The only thing I didn't like was the way the bust line hit...was a little too short for my "girls." Comes in one solid and one other print option. 



Putting myself out there in another bathing suit post. This one is from Target and I absolutely LOVE it. I love the style of the top, very flattering but I also feel secure and nothing will pop out. The band was a little snug but I have a feeling it will loosen with wear. And the color is so pretty. Fit is true to size. Definitely recommend.

Another dress winner. Love the playfulness of this dress with the ruffle sleeves, gathered waist and tiered skirt. It's a beautiful, feminine floral print. Fit is true to size and on my 5'1" frame it's the perfect length.


I love a cute white top for the spring and this one has all the fabulous details - eyelet and a ruffle sleeve. Fit is true to size. If you'd prefer a bit of color, it also comes in lilac and rust options.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...