Saturday, July 24, 2021

Dressing Room Diaries - Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Lots of amazing finds from this year's Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I got some staples (jeans), athleisure wear and surprisingly more sweaters than I would have thought. Check out all my reviews. I will keep updating this as the items I ordered come in stock.

ATHLEISURE
top / shorts / leggings (similar)

Since I'm working from home a lot more, I wanted a few pieces that are comfortable but can pass as workwear on camera. This Zella tee is perfect. You can wear it on its own or layer it. I love it so much that I ordered it in black too. 



cardigan / top / leggings (similar)

I love a cozy sweatshirt in the fall and winter and this wrap one from Zella is so perfect. I love the exaggerated collar and the fact that you can close it up or wear it open. It runs big so consider sizing down. On the left, I'm wearing a small and on the right I'm wearing an XXS - the XXS fits SO much better! 


The last of my Nordstrom Anniversary items finally arrived. I wanted a simple white tank that would work with leggings or shorts and this one is PERFECT. Fit is true to size. There are other colors available and it's IN STOCK right now (well at least as of me posting it).

TOPS

I wasn't sure about these asymmetrical sweaters from All Saints but I wanted to try it because I thought it would be perfect for work (with black pants), a casual night (with jeans) or a night out (with Spanx). And it really is. The sweater is SO soft and the asymmetrical design is subtle but makes a big impact. I had a hard time deciding between black and white but I stuck with my go-to black. 


Another fabulous sweater that I kept. This one is from Madewell. I love the texture of it. I have a feeling I'm going to be living in this one this winter for my video calls. I'm wearing a small and it fits perfectly. 


This is another fabulous sweater from All Saints. It's super cute and chic. I love the gathered sleeves and dolman style. If I didn't already have a sweater like this in my closet I would have kept it for sure. I'm in an XS and it fits perfectly. 


Another Madewell sweater for the win! I love the cardigan style with the pom pom detail. Super cute and comfortable. Will be great for my work video calls or just hanging out on the weekend. Definitely a keeper! 


I threw this top in just for fun not thinking I'd end up keeping it. I love the floral detail and the sheerness across the top. Will be perfect for work or a night out. Fit is true to size. 



This sweater was another keeper. Love the 3/4 sleeves and waffle stitch detail. I think this is going to be the perfect transition sweater to fall and again in the spring. Love! If white isn't your thing, they have other colors available. Fit is true to size. I'm in an XS. 

waffle tee (size down) / jeans (size down)

I really love this look and I wanted it to work for me but everything was too big. The top was swimming on me...way too big (I'm in an XS). It's super cute and I definitely recommend it but you NEED to size down. The jeans are FABULOUS but they are a bit big so I'm returning and hoping that the next size down eventually becomes available. Highly recommend snagging them but remember to size down. 


This was the only dress I picked up to try this year and I absolutely love it. I'm tempted to also get it in black if it comes back in stock in my size. Super cute and comfortable. Will be great for the fall transition weather. It can be perfect for work or a night out. Fit is true to size but it is on the shorter side (I'm 5'1") so keep that in mind. 



I've mentioned this before but the Nordstrom sale is a great opportunity to get staples for your closet. I am in need of a new black winter coat. I threw this in my cart to try. Basically it's a new version of coat I currently have. Fit is great and it will definitely keep me warm. All that being said, I think I'm going to return it because I don't think I want the same style...I want to try something new.


HOME


I updated my charcuterie boards with these wood/marble ones. I really wanted them to serve two purposes - decorative and functional - but I don't think they work by the stove so I'll move them but they will look fabulous at my next gathering. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...