Friday, September 17, 2021

Five Friday Favorites - Fall Transition Pieces

It has been a really long time since I've done a Five Friday Favorites but an idea sparked yesterday that I thought would be a fun post - Five Fall Transition Favorites. 


#1 - Fall (but could still work for warm weather) Dresses 
Love all of these dresses because you can wear them now with sandals or flats and then once the weather gets warm you can transition to booties or boots. And did I mention all of these dresses are super affordable! 

Right Side Outfit Details - top / jeans / shoes
#2 - Casual Sneaker 
I have always wanted a pair of Golden Goose sneakers but couldn't justify the big price tag since I wouldn't wear them all the time. I found these Sam Edelman ones and they are the perfect dupes and they recently went on sale. Super cute and comfortable. Another great casual sneaker that I have and love is Rothy's slip ons. Come in a bunch of colors and they are washable. And click here to get $30 off your first purchase. 


A jean jacket is a MUST HAVE in your closet. I use mine year round and I love it. Goes with SO any things and its so perfect for layering. I've had this Kut from the Kloth one for years now and it never goes out of style. Highly recommend. 


Left Look - cardigan / tee / jeans / sneakers
Right Look - cardigan / dress / sneakers

#4 - Layering Cardigan 
As we transition to fall clothes, you definitely need a layering cardigan in your closet to pull for those cool mornings and nights. This one from Target is perfect and very affordable. Goes with so many looks. I'm also a big fan of Barefoot Dreams ones...they are pricier but SO soft!! 

wrap / top (oldie) / necklace / jeans

#5 - Wrap
When I was working in an office every day, I would always have a wrap on hand because it could get really chilly. The same applies at home because some mornings it is so chilly. I LOVE this camo one from Amazon - so comfortable and chic. Comes in other prints as well. I also love a good plaid, like this one

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...