Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Target Tuesday - Transitioning to Fall

Three super cute pieces to help you transition to fall...particularly on days like today in the DC area when it's going to hit close to 90!!


I love a good thrown on maxi dress and this one is PERFECT as we transition from summer to fall. It's basically like wearing a nightgown. I love it for my work from home days because it works for no matter what I need. And the length works for my 5'1" frame. Comes in a few colors and tie-dye print options. 

This is a super cute, comfortable top perfect for any occasion. Fit is true to size and it comes in a few fall colors. You can easily dress it up or down.


I am OBSESSED with this top from Target's Universal Thread line. Perfect for now (with shorts) or transition to fall with jeans. Comes in a few prints but I was loving this dark green floral one. Fit is true to size.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...