Monday, March 14, 2022

Dressing Room Diaries: Evereve Spring Sale Order

I took advantage of Evereve's spring sale a couple weeks ago. I didn't expect to love everything I got but I did!! Take a look at what I got. 

Shorts Look: top / necklace / shorts / shoes
Jeans Look: top / necklace / jeans / shoes

This is the perfect spring/summer top. I love the bold orange/red color. You can start the spring season with pants - jeans or white jeans and then when the weather gets warm, transition to shorts. At first wear the off-the-shoulder style seemed to stay in place. It's a great length, not too long so you can wear it with shorts. And if you give it a little french tuck then you get a little more shape. Fit is true to size 


I absolutely LOVE this dress!! The print is so pretty and perfect for spring. It runs big so I ended up returning this and I'm waiting on the size 0 to come. If you aren't into print, this also comes in two solid color options. I will definitely wear this to work but also for date night. 


 wrap / tank / jeans / shoes 

I LOVE this wrap for a transition piece to go from these cooler winter months to spring. It's a fun yellow print and very comfortable. You can dress it up or down. I already wore this for date night last week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...