Sunday, March 13, 2022

Dressing Room Diaries: Amazon Finds

I've got a FABULOUS Amazon try on for you. I honestly kept every single piece from what I'm sharing (except for the look for less because I already have something similar). Happy Shopping!! 

I have really lucked out the past couple of weeks with Amazon dresses. I have found so many cute ones for spring and summer.
dress / shoes

I love this geometric pattern of this dress. The colors are so bright and vibrant. Can't wait to wear it in a few weeks when temperatures warm up. Fit is true to size. Lots of colors and prints available.

dress / shoes

Here's another dress, very similar to the one above. These are the perfect spring/summer dresses for work or play. Very comfortable and comes in a bunch of prints or solids. V-Neck isn't too deep so it's work appropriate. Dress it up or down. Fit is true to size. I'm in a small. Check it out - 


dress / shoes

This dress is an oldie but it came back in stock so I thought I'd share. Love the print (so many of you to choose from) and it's so comfortable. Fit runs a bit big, I'm in an XS (the small was too big on me).

dress / earrings / necklace / shoes

I am absolutely OBSESSED with this dress. It is going to be the perfect spring break look. Very comfortable material and so flattering. Pairs very nicely with my Amazon earrings. The two of them combined are under $60!!! If pink isn't your thing, it comes in a green and white version. I'm wearing an XS and it fits great. 

jumpsuit

This goes in a category all on its own for most comfortable jumpsuit ever. It's like wearing pajamas as has by far been the most purchased item (next to the Target sandals) over the last couple of weeks. It comes in a bunch of colors and prints. I'm wearing a small. It's on the bigger size but I wanted that look.

tank / leggings / sneakers

I am always looking for new workout clothes and its a bonus when they can double as athleisure wear too. Love this semi-cropped tanks. Super soft material, perfect length and very comfortable. They come in a bunch of colors. I tried both the XS and S and I thought the S fit the best for me.


This tank is such a fun one for summer. My friend got it for us for our girls trip. I love the cut and it's so comfortable. Highly recommend. I'm in a small.

In my look for less for this month, here's a fabulous find. Full disclosure the original was not a high cost item (it is from Target) but its not available anymore and I found a fabulous similar Amazon item that has been very popular with my Facebook followers.

In my non-fashion find, we've got a few trips coming up and I needed to replace our luggage tags on our suitcases. I found these super cute ones on Amazon. Great price point and so far I'm happy with the quality. We will see after they are manhandled at the airport. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...