Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Target Tuesday - Quick Dress and Bikini Try On

I've got a smaller Target try on for you with some fabulous dresses and two cute bikinis.



I am absolutely LOVING this look for the spring/summer months. It's perfect for work or play and the entire look is under $75! The dress is true to size and comes in a bunch of colors. I'm eyeing the pink and the print and just snagged them today to try. Shoes are also true to size and come in a few options.



This is a super cute denim dress from the Who What Wear brand. I love the button down detail and tie waist. It's a heavy duty denim so the belt is a little tricky to get tied just right. Perfect for work or play. Comes in one other denim rinse. Fit is true to size. Overall I think the dress is cute, but in my opinion I don't think it's worth the $40 Target price tag. 


Another fabulous dress for spring. This one comes in a bunch of colors and you can dress it up or down. Very, very comfortable. Fit is true to size. I'm in an XS. Highly recommend as this is the perfect staple for your warm weather wardrobe.

top (I sized up to an XS) / bottoms (I sized up to a medium)

This suit gives you a little more coverage on the top with the extra straps. 

top (I sized up to a S) / bottoms (I sized up to a S)

This was the perfect look for less version to the one I got from Beach Riot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...