Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Favorite Thing #22 - Aveda's Hang Straight


This is a recent favorite thing and it actually coincides with yesterday's favorite thing. Favorite Thing #22 is Aveda's Hang Straight. I use this product when I am using the hot air brush because it helps smooth and straighten my unruly curly hair. According to Aveda it's for
"straightening out hair and taming flyaways. Certified organic marshmallow root and flax seed blend creates smooth hold, while silica enhances shine."
I put about a quarter size amount (remember I have very long, thick hair) on towel-dried hair and work it through. Then I blow dry, use the hot air brush, a little Aveda Smoothing Fluid and I'm ready to go with smooth, straight hair!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...