Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Top Five Hair Favorites


Here are my can't live without, gotta have favorite hair products!

  1. Favorite Thing #2 - Chi Flat Iron - This is my can't live without must have hair care product. I use my flat iron almost everyday and really don't think I could live without it. I've been using the basic Chi for 7 or 8 years now. It very reliable (on my second one) and it gets the job done.
  2. Favorite Thing #33 - Bumble and Bumble Prep Spray - Another product I use daily. I've been using this product probably for as long as the Chi. It's the perfect product to protect your hair before blow drying and styling.
  3. Favorite Thing #12 - Aveda Smoothing Fluid - This is my favorite finishing product. Just a few pumps after I'm done blow drying and my hair is smooth and flyaway free.
  4. Favorite Thing #25 - Hot Sock Diffuser - This is the perfect tool for curly hair. It's a simple "sock" that goes over most hair dryers and gives you the hot air to dry your hair but not the "blowing" aspect that causes hair to straighten.
  5. Favorite Thing #158 - Fredric Fekkai Luscious Curl Cream - In my opinion this is the BEST curl cream out there. I absolutely LOVE it! I can put it, let my hair air dry and I've got great curls.
There are a few hair care items that I still need to find favorites for and I need your help. I'm looking for a good dry shampoo. I've been using Oscar Blandi's and I like it but can't say its a favorite yet since I have nothing to compare it to. What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...