Friday, July 20, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #28

With the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opening to the public today I felt like I HAD to focus today's Five Friday Favorites on my five favorite purchases so far.  And if you missed last week, I highlighted my five longtime favorites that are available at the sale this year.  Check that out here.


#1 - BB Dakota Faux Leather Jacket
LOVE, LOVE this BB Dakota Faux leather jacket.  The quality is AMAZING for faux leather...looks real very real.  This is the perfect color...best blend of gray and beige!  It also comes in black.  True to size.  

#2 - 1901 Varsity Dress 

1901 Varsity dress. Great shift style, soft cotton and very flattering. Dress it up or down. I'm wearing an XSP but it was kind of short so I might get the XS just to see length difference. Get this look - dress and shoes.

#3 - Vince Camuto Booties
 Vince Camuto can do know wrong when it comes to booties.  I may have gotten three pairs last year and told myself I wasn't going to get another pair until I laid my eyes on these and I had to have them.  Love the color and the fit.  They will be a staple this fall/winter for sure.  True to size and other colors available.  PS - If the Free People shirt I'm wearing would have been a little smaller (def size down if you get it) then it would have made this list too. 

#4 - Caslon Sweater
 LOVE this Caslon sweater. Has a big turtleneck which I love, nice long length and I really like the speckle fabric. Highly recommend. True to size, wearing an XS. Comes in a bunch of colors and it's under $50!  Get this look - sweaterjeansboots

#5 - Vince Camuto Blouse
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Vince Camuto blouse.  Technically I didn't buy it in the store BUT immediately regretted it after I got home so I bought it yesterday.  Everything about this is perfection...gathered sleeves, ruched neck and I'm OBSESSED with the color.  Love the modern take on a Victorian look.  Will be perfect for work or a night out.  Lots of other colors to pick from.  True to size but if you are on the shorter side, you might want to consider petite (that's what I'm wearing).


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...