Thursday, July 19, 2018

ROUND ONE OF #NSALE ONLINE PURCHASES

Just in time for the Anniversary Sale to be open to EVERYONE I got my first online order reviews up.  Seperated everything by category to make it easier. 

DRESSES
I LOVE gingham and Madewell and this dress is the perfect combo! Love the ruffle hem and sleeves. It's nice and lightweight. Great for work or play. True to size. Get this look - dress and shoes

Love this dress from 1901. It's like a sweatshirt material...SO SOFT! Love the built in shirt detail. Another one you can dress up for work or dress down for the weekend. Definitely a keeper. True to size. Get this look - dress and shoes.

Another fan dress from 1901...1901 Varsity dress. Great shift style, soft cotton and very flattering. Dress it up or down. I'm wearing an XSP but it was kind of short so I might get the XS just to see length difference. Get this look - dress and shoes.

I was hoping this Treasure and Bond dress would work out as a fab holiday dress but it's just EH. I love the pleating detail and the hunter green color is great just overall the fit didn't do much for me. It does fit true to size. Details on this look - dress and shoes

TOPS
This BP balloon sleeve was my least favorite of the sweaters that came in the mail from this package. I accidentally ordered an XXS instead of an XS. They are going for more of a slouchy look and I think one size bigger would have worked. Love both the pinky/red and green colors. Get this full look...and double check to make sure your size is correct - sweater, jeans, and shoes

You know an outfit is a keeper when Hubby says...oh you look good. That's what he said as I was sweaty my you know what off in this look. LOVE this Caslon sweater. Has a big turtleneck which I love, nice long length and I really like the speckle fabric. Highly recommend. True to size, wearing an XS. Comes in a bunch of colors and it's under $50!  Get this look - sweater, jeans, boots

Another Caslon sweater win. Same speckled look...this time I opted for the cream color (with black and navy specs throughout). I like the slouchy look of this one. I forgot to snap a picture of the back with the exposed zipper because well I was about to pass out from heat exhaustion taking the picture. True to size. Lots of colors available and it's under $40! Get this look - sweater, jeans, booties.  

Gibson always knocks it out of the part with their blouses and prints and this one doesn't disappoint. Love the high low hemline and flat collar v-neck detail. True to size. This is by far my favorite print. There are others available along with some solid options. Get this look - top, jeans and shoes.

I LOVE this Free People tunic...the print is so pretty and the redish pink just pops. My only issue is that it's a little too big on me so definitely size down if you order. Also comes in two other colors but this one is my favorite. Get this look - tunic, jeans (similar) and booties.

Super cute Halogen bubble sleeve sweater.  VERY versatile...you can dress it down with jeans or dress it up for work with a cute pair of dress pants.  Wear with flats or heels.  True to size.  Takes a basic sweater (like the J.Crew Tippi) and takes it up a notch with the subtle bubble sleeve.  Highly recommend.  The gray was a little sheer for me so I put my go-to Halogen tank under it.  Get this look - sweater, tank. jeans (similar), shoes

SHOES
I'm always looking for fun new flats and these Cole Haan ones peeked my interest. I don't like snakes but I do like a snake print. These have blush tone which I like. They are SUPER comfortable. True to size. Also come in several solid colors. What do you think, should I keep? Get the look - sweater, jeans (similar) and shoes
 
I'm looking for a different pair of black flats instead of always wearing my Tory Burch minis. I thought these Vince ones would be super cute. Funky but still work appropriate. Nope, they didn't work. As my friend said, they look like witch shoes. I was sooo bummed. Anyone else try them. What did you think. True to size. Other colors available...maybe it's the black that doesn't work.

OUTERWEAR
I've been wanting a short winter jacket. I have two long ones that I love but needed a more sporty, short one so I picked up this Patagonia one and I love it. It's thin but still says will keep you warm (I was sweating taking these pictures). The gray color will go with everything. I went with a small so that when I'm wearing big sweaters it won't be too tight. Really like it. It keeps going in and out of stock so keep checking back. Not the greatest of pics either...needed big Mini to take it and she just couldn't get the angle right.


 
MINI
Found Big Mini's Thanksgiving dress thanks to this sale. How cute is this Pippa and Julie dress. I'm very tempted to get one for little Mini too so they can match. Outfit works well with her new boots too. Get this look - dress and shoes.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...