Friday, June 28, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Recent Summer Fashion Finds


#1 - Target Off the Shoulder Dress

Love how this off the shoulder dress actually stays in place thanks to the sleeve placement.  Since this is junior sizing I recommend sizing up one size.  Navy print is also available.  And this is also a new favorite because there is something about this dress that Hubs just loves...I got so many compliments from him!!!


I got SO many compliments on this fabulous dress when I wore it last weekend.  Everyone was SHOCKED that it was from Amazon and it's under $30.  I will probably be wearing it again next week for family pictures.  I packed two different options so stay tuned to my Insta stories for a poll!


I'll admit, I didn't have any intention of keeping this dress but after I tried it on, I had too!!  It's SO amazing.  The print is beautiful, the fit is fab and it's feels so much more expensive than the $31 price tag.  Oh and the leg works too!!  Highly recommend.  Fit is true to size.


I'm a BIG fan of Cupshe bathing suits both one pieces and bikinis.  I love this floral one.  It has super cute ruffle detail but I still feel secure in the top and bottom.  And you can't beat the price tag.  Fit is true to size.


I'm loving the paper bag shorts trend.  This is the second pair I've bought from Gibson and LOVE!  The colors are an awesome pairing.  You can dress them up or down.  There's movement to them which makes them super comfortable.  I'm in petite.  True to size.  Here's another great pair from Gibson that I love. 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...