Monday, July 1, 2019

Bikini Reviews...and some tried and true Favorites

My bathing suit reviews have been really popular so by request, I did some bikini reviews for you all.  If a bikini isn't your thing, check out this post with one piece reviews (and another one is coming soon).  And if you need a cover up...check out this post.

I'm a big fan of the in trend palm print and this bikini is SOO cute.  It crosses in the front and wraps to tie in the back.  Very flattering, comfortable and I feel secure.  I highly recommend.

Love the floral print on this bikini.  The high neck style is very flattering.  I felt very sporty in this suit...like I was in a sports bra.  Fit is true to size.  The only downside to this suit is the tan lines would be different than the usual suits I wear so I would probably only wear this when I know I'm not going to get a lot of sun because I don't want a key hole circle on my check.  Ha!

Love the one shoulder look of this Cupshe bikini.  The scallop detail is SO pretty.  Fit is true to size and I still felt secure with only one strap of support.  Comes in a bunch of colors.

This ruffle floral suit was another keeper.  I love the floral print and the ruffle top is super cute.  Very flattering.  There was great bum coverage...I find some Cupshe suits don't cover well sometimes but this one was great.  Has adjustable straps so you can feel secure up top.  True to size.

I still can't really get on board with the high waisted suits.  I feel like they just don't flatter me.  I've seen so many other bloggers in this one (and a black and white stripe version) so I wanted to give it a try but it was a big no for me.  The top portion I loved and it fit great but the bottom just felt all wrong.  What do you think?


And I have to share two of my tried and true bikini loves from J.Crew.  Love both of these.  The left is the ruffle bikini I have in three colors by now I think.  They also have it available at J.Crew Factory.  So many colors to pick from.  Lots of great coverage and you can mix and match bottoms.  The second is the french cross top that is a great basic to have.  Lots of support.  It ties in the back so you can adjust fit.  And again, you can mix and match the bottoms.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...