Thursday, November 25, 2010

Top Ten Favorite "Household" Items

Here are my favorite, must-have home products -
  1. Favorite Thing #191 - Keurig B60 Special Edition Coffee Maker - A recent favorite but for sure to be a long time favorite. This is the best coffee pot ever. I LOVE it and so do a lot of people I know - my parents, my MIL, both BIL/SIL and a few friends.
  2. Favorite Thing # 150 - Dyson Animal Vacuum - BEST PURCHASE EVER! Thanks to all my readers advice, Hubby and I finally purchased this and it has made such a difference. Sucks up all my hair without a problem. Love it!
  3. Favorite Thing #82 - Camelbak Water Bottle - I have this with my almost everyday. I find having one at my desk at work means that I will drink a lot of water during the day.
  4. Favorite Thing #117 - Greeting Card Organizer - As many of you know I'm very type A, I like to be organized and prepared. This does both. I always have cards on file for births, weddings, birthdays, etc.
  5. Favorite Thing #89 - Ornament Organizer -Another way for me to stay organized. Best way to keep all your ornaments organized.
  6. Favorite Thing #117 - Mini Food Processor - I use this ALL the time. It is the perfect size for when I make spaghetti sauce and soup and need to chop onions, celery, etc. Definitely recommend.
  7. Favorite Thing #4 - Misto - The perfect reusable Pam bottle. Hubby and I use this all the time when we cook and grill.
  8. Favorite Thing #116 - WVU Sweatshirt Blanket - The perfect, cozy blanket to snuggle up in at home. Of course yours doesn't have to be WVU but it's better in blue and gold. :)
  9. Favorite Thing #104 - Quartet Dinnerware - Registered for this favorite thing 4 years ago and still love it. We didn't register for china so this is our everyday and fancy dinnerware. Goes with anything.
  10. Favorite Thing #3 - Garlic Peeler - A very handy tool to have in your kitchen to peel garlic...goodbye stinky fingers. I love giving this as a gift.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...