Friday, August 3, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #30

I promise this will be the LAST Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post till next next year.  With the sale ending on Sunday, I wanted to highlight the top five items you all bought -

#1 - Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan
You can't go wrong with any of the Barefoot Dreams cardigans - circle or hooded.  My personal favorite and same with you all is the circle one.  I have it in this cream color.  I use it all year long (of course only inside in the summer).  It's so snuggly.  Highly recommend.  It keeps coming in and out of stock so keep going to Christina's Favorite Things Facebook page because I've been updating when I see a restock.    

#2 - Nike No Show Bootie Socks
I'm a big fan of Nike's "no show" socks with my booties. They are very comfortable and don't show. I use the Nordstrom Sale to stock up on them. The three pack of mixed colors is sold out but they are available in white and black three packs. Highly recommend!

Gibson always knocks it out of the part with their blouses and prints and this one doesn't disappoint. Love the high low hemline and flat collar v-neck detail. True to size. This is by far my favorite print. There are others available along with some solid options. Get this look - top, jeans and shoes.


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Vince Camuto blouse and so do you guys!  Everything about this is perfection...gathered sleeves, ruched neck and I'm OBSESSED with the color.  Love the modern take on a Victorian look.  Will be perfect for work or a night out.  Lots of other colors to pick from.  True to size but if you are on the shorter side, you might want to consider petite (that's what I'm wearing).


I technically didn't buy this North Face fleece but did buy a similar one last year.  It's such a great staple piece that I know I will have for a very long time.  This one keeps going in and out of stock so keep checking back and I try and update when it restocks on Christina's Favorite Things Facebook page.  

And if you want to see/shop all my Nordstrom Sale reviews - 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...