Thursday, August 2, 2018

ROUND 3 (and FINAL) of #NSALE ONLINE PURCHASES

Here's the random last #nsale reviews from the last of my online orders.  

If you've never tried the Make + Model line at Nordstrom then I highly recommend using the anniversary sale to do so. Their stuff is SOOO incredibly soft like this long sleeve/shorts combo. I could sleep in it, run errands in it and mismatch the top and bottom. I find it runs small so I sized up. Comes in a bunch of color options.  Get this look - top and shorts.  

I tried this Eliza J ruffle dress in store when the sale first started. I loved the style of the dress but wasn't as into the color. Decided to try the green on even though they don't offer it in petite. Overall I really like it but it was a little long on me and the ruffles didn't hit as well as the petite version. Definitely recommend. Make sure to size up as I find it runs small.  

It's always hard for me to find jeans that fit.  I'm a big fan of Kut from the Kloth and these jeans are amazing. Surprisingly they aren't petite because they are supposed to be cropped.  They run big so I'd recommend sizing down. Get this perfect fall look - sweater, jeans, shoes.  

This fabulous athleisure look is the perfect fall/winter casual hang out outfit. All pieces are true to size...bottoms (fit snug but I like that) and top are Zella and great quality. True to size. Get this look - sweatshirt, leggings and sneakers.

On the Beauty front...I wanted to try some new shampoo/conditioners so I ended up buying two different sets - Oribe and Alterna (sold out).  So far so good with both of them but it's only been a few days so stay tuned.  I also ordered this Bobbi Brown palette but it hasn't come in yet.  I personally rather buy palettes to sample a bunch of products to see which ones I really like and it also makes it easy for travel.  

And to shop my other dressing room diaries -
Online Purchases #1

Online Purchases #2
Dresses
Tops
Lounge wear, Active wear and other unmentionables
Outerwear
Mini



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...